Who are Floorbay?
Floorbay ( Authorised Amtico Form Retailer )
are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Luxury Vinyl Tile ( LVT’s) Flooring like Amtico, Karndean, and probably loads of other super high-quality brands that you’ve never even heard of.
We started trading in 1994 and I personally follow my Father and my Grandfather in the flooring industry so you can rest assured we know exactly what is expected of us and will always strive to exceed those expectations.
For help or advice simply call us on
01625 876 387
About Amtico Form
Amtico’s newest collection to the portfolio is Amtico Form. The collection is made up of a selection of textured woods and stones to suit both modern and traditional spaces alike. A truly distinctive collection, of realistic embosses, that give you a beautiful aesthetic and a true to natural feel and with a thicker wear layer, the texture brings extra charm and intrigue, what’s not to love.
Amtico Form gives you everything you dream of, with a natural wood or stone, but with the added benefits of LVT. Your room will be transformed aesthetically without compromising on practicality. The matt finish and enhanced surface texture mean these designs are brought to life and made even more realistic, but you won’t have to worry about cracked tiles and trapped dirt.
The Form collection is manufactured at Amtico’s Coventry site, and is made in the same way as their Signature LVT. This means this too is one of the best quality LVT collections on the market, globally, with an even thicker wear layer than Signature at 0.7mm.
The Form collection is made up of wood and stone designs, and are designed using top quality materials. The detailed aesthetics and colour ways true to the natural, give this collection a sense of realism.
Amtico are one of the most recognised LVT flooring companies because of their expertise, excellence, and originality. All of which have been developed for over 50 years.
In this time they have delivered unequalled quality and innovation over and over again. Their ranges of LVT flooring boast industry-leading technology and manufacturing processes as well as world-beating craftsmanship and market-leading designs. With a 30 year warranty to backup Amtico Form’s durability, the Form collection incorporates everything you could ever desire from a Luxury Vinyl Floor – breathtaking aesthetics, supreme wear and water resistance, fantastic choices of colours and patterns, 30-year guarantee, and great prices to help you create your perfect home.
The Benefits when you choose Amtico Form
When you’re choosing the flooring for your home, your main goal is to achieve your dream look that you’ve had your heart set on for so long, knowing that it will last for a long time and perform really well. You can achieve exactly that with Form, and more, by pushing the boundaries with their extremely realistic design and texture.
But on top of the visual perfection that you will certainly achieve, Amtico gives you so much more.
- LVT gives you warmth under foot – it is warmer than other floor coverings such as ceramic
- LVT is a great insulator, and so not only will your floor feel warmer to touch, it also has an insulating effect for your home that will contribute to energy and heating savings
- It is wear resistant, against everyday activities, which is why Amtico are more than happy to give you a 30 year guarantee on their tiles.
- As if that isn’t enough Luxury Vinyl Tiles are super easy to clean and maintain (ease is the main goal). So while actual stone tiles or wood floors may end up with dirt and grime embedded into them, with your Amtico flooring all you need is a mop, bucket, some warm water and Amtico cleaner – and your floors will look as good as new in no time – even in 25 years from now!
- If you need more convincing, how about Form’s resistance to water, and other household splashes and spills, your Amtico floor will be impervious to any of the normal day-to-day wear and tear, that happen in all homes – especially if (like me) you have children or pets running riot too!
Amtico Form Products
Drift OakProduct code: FS7W9020
Valley OakProduct code: FS7W9040
Sienna OakProduct code: FS7W9110
Cottage Limed WoodProduct code: FS7W5940
Burnished TimberProduct code: FS7W9080
Coal Grained OakProduct code: FS7W9100
Rural OakProduct code: FS7W5950
Carved OakProduct code: FS7W5960
Bureau OakProduct code: FS7W5970
Oiled TimberProduct code: FS7W5980
Native Grey WoodProduct code: FS7W9060
Cabin OakProduct code: FS7W9070
Barrel Oak GreyProduct code: FK7W3300
Barrel Oak TrestleProduct code: FK7W3301
Barrel Oak CottonProduct code: FK7W3302
Barrel Oak RyeProduct code: FK7W3303
Barrel Oak DuneProduct code: FK7W3307
Barrel Oak SmokeProduct code: FK7W3308
Barrel Oak AshenProduct code: FK7W3309
JetProduct code: FS7S4320
TidalProduct code: FS7S4340
MineralProduct code: FS7S4350
SiltProduct code: FS7S4360
CremaProduct code: FS7S4370
OpalProduct code: FS7S4380
Amtico Form High Quality, Excellent Value for Money
When you are choosing an LVT there are a few things that you really need to consider apart from how good the flooring looks and the price it costs. In order to decide if you’re getting value for money, you need to also consider how long will my flooring last, and will it need replacing in a few years’ time, creating a lot of hassle and even more cost.
- How reputable are the flooring brand that I’m buying? Will they still be around to honour any warranty if I need to use it, and will they stand by their word?
- How easy is the flooring to lay, and will the extra time in laying the floor dramatically increase the cost?
- How easy is the floor to maintain? Plus will the unique temperature changes in my home cause the flooring to shrink, expand, or crack?
These common worries are all taken care of by Amtico – their number one priority is to provide you with the best flooring that you can purchase, and being the no.1 LVT manufacturer in the world, with a long track record of service and reliability, you can be sure that all of your worries are covered by Amtico’s guarantee.
Amtico Form Prices
By definition, the Form Collection is truly unique. This, of course, comes at a cost but we at Carpet Creations and Floorbay will endeavour to give you both the very best value for money and of course the service and assistance that the discerning customer would and should expect.
Amtico are a recognised brand for exceptional quality with all their products crafted at their specialist factory in Coventry ( a big “ yes” it’s British )
We have a fantastic database of Amtico approved fitters whom we have worked with for many many years.
We look forward to speaking with you and helping you to create the home of your dreams!