Product code: LLT202
Only £32.99 /m²
£100.62 excl. VAT /pack
Out of stock
Indiana stone tile is a neutral tone with beige and cream colour ways.
Suited to both residential and commercial applications, LooseLay is our latest addition to our line of Design Flooring products.
Available in 7 wood and 4 stone colours, LooseLay features an innovative acoustic backing system which also eliminates the need for click-locking by allowing weight and friction of the flooring system to secure the floor in place.
Taking inspiration from the widely held appeal of free lay modular carpet and laminate flooring you’ll find there is no need for rolling during or after installation. In addition, the design of the flooring system simplifies repairs – if a plank/tile is damaged, then a new section of LooseLay can be easily dropped into place. LooseLay flooring is also 100% recyclable.
Advantages of Karndean LooseLay:
- Superb acoustic properties without the need for an acoustic underlay
- Superior dimensional stability means that it can be installed over most existing hard floors and difficult substrates which will help reduce project costs
- 100% recyclable and significant life cycle cost savings
- Ability to easily re-fit products or adjust single planks/tiles after installation unlike click or overlap LVT alternatives
- Flexible unique design backing requires either no or minimum adhesive which means decreased downtime and quicker installation
Karndean LooseLay is an innovative new format of luxury vinyl flooring that’s quick and easy to install. Featuring enhanced acoustic properties and excellent environmental credentials, Karndean LooseLay is perfect for both residential and commercial environments.
Karndean LooseLay has a 0.55mm wear layer and 4.5mm thickness. The wood planks come in a large 1050mm x 250mm format and the stone effect floor tiles are 610mm x 50mm.
The Karndean LooseLay range has a 12 year commercial guarantee and a 10 year light industrial guarantee. If using in the Housebuild sector or other residential environments, Karndean LooseLay’s Guarantee rises to 15 years.
|1050mm x 250mm [41.33″ x 9.84″]
|3.05 sq. metres
|15 years heavy domestic / 12 years commercial