Vinyl LOC Underlay in more detail...
Polyflor Vinyl LOC Underlay is designed to meet the installation requirements of interlocking vinyl flooring for use in both the home and light commercial interiors.
The pressure resistant and joint-friendly foam core of Vinyl LOC Underlay provides an even flooring structure that is stable and comfortable to walk on.
The innovative anti-slip surface enhances the durability of the chosen floor.
Protects the floor
- Smooths minor subfloor imperfections ensuring the floor stays even for a consistent finish.
Comfort under foot
- Vinyl LOC Underlay has a foam core for increased walking comfort.
Improved acoustics and impact sound reduction
- Impact sound reduction level of 19dB – exceeding current building regulations.
- Shock-absorbing flooring structure reducing walking noise in the room by 3dB.
- Ideal for use in apartments and bedrooms reducing the noise that is transmitted to neighbouring rooms.
Simple to use
- Polyflor Vinyl LOC Underlay is very simple to use, as it is available in the form of fanfold panels with a cutting pattern and a connection system that slots tightly together.
- Supplied in a convenient box for ease of handling.
Anti slip surface
- Provides a consistant surface optimised for the installation of interlocking vinyl flooring.
- Vinyl LOC Underlay has low water absorption of less than 1%.
- The foam core does not expand and soak up water preventing the growth of mould and mildew.
IMPORTANT: The warranty on Camarro LOC flooring is null and void if Polyflor underlay is not used
Special Application Areas
Underfloor heating: Polyflor Vinyl LOC Underlay is suitable for use with underfloor heating. The low thermal resistance allows efficient transmission of heat.
Heavy load: The high compression strength and unique surface of Vinyl LOC Underlay allows the supported floor to absorb an increased load. We do however always recommend taking precautions to protect flooring by using furniture pads and cups to avoid creating scuffs, scratches and indentations.
|Product||VInyl LOC Underlay|
|Fold out panel size||8.5 x 1.18m = 10m²|
|Ability to level out uneven areas||(ISo 868) ~1 mm|
|Compression Strength||(EN826) > 400kPa ≈ 40 t/m²|
|Dynamic load||(EN 13793) >100.000 cycles|
|Coefficient of friction||μD (ISo 8295) >0.8|
|Impact sound reduction||(ISo 10140) up to 19dB|
|Water absorption||(EN 12087) < 1 %|
|Thermal resistance||(DIN 4108) ~ 0.043m²K/W|
|Under floor Heating||Yes|